CKW Pro-Can (Engineering) are able to take your requirements, specifications and designs if you have them; and manufacture the solution to regulatory and statutory standards. Our design team and project managers can help put together the specifications if you’re still to finalise or begin those, recommending the best solutions using the latest technology for the highest standard of result. As CKW Pro-Can (Engineering) have industrial and product design capabilities, this gives the reassurance that designs meet functional and aesthetic objectives. This is underpinned by recognised methodologies such as Lean Design, Design for Manufacture (DFM), and Failure Mode Effects Analysis (FMEA).
Our CAD design team are able to quickly turn your product ideas into a working digital modal for our engineers and fabricators to work from after approval. We strongly recommend that accurate designing and planning is undertaken in order to keep project costs to budget and cost-effective. Without the appropriate expert designs, the end product may not fit the desired requirement. We can help with this entire process to ensure timescales and costings.
Bespoke Metal Fabrication
In our UK based workshop, our engineers can produce everything that is required throughout the process for any bespoke metal fabrication project. These functions include:
- Cutting: Using a range of techniques, we’re able to apply cutting services to any desired materials to spec and size.
- Bending: A manufacturing process used to produce angles within bespoke metal fabrications for various applications.
- Notching: Notching is a process that cuts stock without the formation of chips or the use of burning or melting.
- Drilling: Our CKW Pro-Can drilling machinery makes easy work of any materials, thickness or hole requirements.
- Welding: A fabrication process that bonds metals together using a filler with heat. We can weld mild steel, stainless steel and aluminium.
- Galvanising: Galvanising is the process of applying a protective zinc coating to steel or iron, to prevent rusting.
- Powder Coating: Used when the products will be visible by the end-user and require a durable corrosion-resistant finish.