Experts In Bespoke Metal Fabrication Wigan
CKW Pro-Can (Engineering) are a long-established, professional bespoke metal fabrication wigan company. Able to take your requirements, specifications and designs if you have them; and manufacture the solution to regulatory and statutory standards. Our design team and project managers can help put together the specifications if you’re still to finalise or begin those, recommending the best solutions using the latest technology for the highest standard of result. As CKW Pro-Can (Engineering) have industrial and product design capabilities, this gives the reassurance that designs meet functional and aesthetic objectives. This is underpinned by recognised methodologies such as Lean Design, Design for Manufacture (DFM), and Failure Mode Effects Analysis (FMEA).
CAD Design Wigan
Our CAD Design Wigan team are able to quickly turn your product ideas into a working digital modal for our engineers and fabricators to work from after approval. We strongly recommend that accurate designing and planning is undertaken in order to keep project costs to budget and cost-effective. Without the appropriate expert designs, the end product may not fit the desired requirement. We can help with the entire bespoke metal fabrication wigan process to ensure timescales and costings.
Bespoke Metal Fabrication Wigan
In our UK based workshop, our engineers can produce everything that is required throughout the process for any bespoke metal fabrication wigan project. These functions include:
- Cutting: Using a range of techniques, we’re able to apply cutting services to any desired materials to spec and size.
- Bending: A manufacturing process used to produce angles within bespoke metal fabrications for various applications.
- Notching: Notching is a process that cuts stock without the formation of chips or the use of burning or melting.
- Drilling: Our CKW Pro-Can drilling machinery makes easy work of any materials, thickness or hole requirements.
- Welding: A fabrication process that bonds metals together using a filler with heat. We can weld mild steel, stainless steel and aluminium.
- Galvanising: Galvanising is the process of applying a protective zinc coating to steel or iron, to prevent rusting.
- Powder Coating: Used when the products will be visible by the end-user and require a durable corrosion-resistant finish.
The requirement of Bespoke Metal Fabrication Wigan
Bespoke Metal Fabrication, and sheet metal fabrication as it’s also known, covers an array of projects and options within fabrication. As an overview, anything that requires to be manufactured from any metal materials will tend to fit within this category and service. Some popular examples of these are:
- Metal fire escapes
- Mezzanine floor
- and much more…
The process consists of the design and manufacture of raw metal materials into something bespoke to fit a customers requirement. The main techniques within the bespoke metal fabrication process include welding, cutting, spinning and forming but more specialist metal fabrication work may also include hydraulics and electricals.
CKW Pro-Can (Engineering) are able to offer the full design, manufacture and installation service within any bespoke metal fabrication project in Wigan. Our engineers are all trained experts in the mechanical engineering field and apply logic and experience to all of their work.
for more information
Bespoke and Built To Last
All of the CKW Pro-Can (Engineering) engineers are trained and hand-picked for each project to work to our team’s strengths. We build bespoke from our UK workshop and ship worldwide and can provide installation throughout the globe.
Due to our specialist metal fabricating experience, all of our Bespoke Metal Fabrication Wigan projects are built with a long life span in mind from the highest quality materials, techniques and technologies.
See also some of our other solutions that we provide: Can Conveyor Systems – Conveyor Systems – Bottle Conveyor Systems – Single Lane Conveyor Systems – Can Twists – Can Rinser Systems – Craft Brewery Conveyor Systems – Bespoke Metal Fabrication – Canning Industry Engineering – Can and Bottle Depalletisers